New-Female-49-Wanting Weightloss Buddies

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello, I live in Indiana. I am 49 years old. I would love to have weightloss buddies here so that I can be held accountable if I don't stay with the program. I think it is nice to have each other for encouragement, make new friends, compare the struggles we are having, get ideas from others, and you name it. Thanks

Replies

• cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I just turned 49 last week, and would love to be your friend. We can't have too many people supporting us, right? Good luck on your journey. Sending a friend request now. :smile:
  • Sun2Shine2
    Options
    Hello Cindy and thank you...so true :smile:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me......Getting motivation and motivating others is really good on MFP. It makes a difference sometimes:)
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm 51 and would love to be your friend. We can't have too many friends supporting us, right? Good luck on your journey. I like to share recipes also.
  • vickieblair
    vickieblair Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will be 47 in December. Today is only my second day on my jouney to get healthy. I have about 115 pounds to lose. I'd love some weight loss buddies in about the same situation / age as I am. Good luck all!!!!
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just joined, I was 50 in Feb and decided I needed to be healthier and fitter (I wasn't either) I started by having healthy juices and eating healthily, I've lost a stone, which is about right, as I need more toning than weightloss. I started the Couch to 5k programme, and I can actually run for 20 mins! It's still hard work, but I feel fitter than 20 yrs ago, and determined to stay that way. I'm in the UK by the way :)
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me, we can all inspire each other!
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, from Wisconsin! Feel free to add me:)
  • M_on_a_Mission
    M_on_a_Mission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm 42YO and in my fourth week on MFP. The best thing that has happened to me was finding the great support network! Add me if you like...
  • LisaSorensen
    Options
    Hi All, I'll be 47 in a couple of weeks and I'm not liking what I see in the mirror. So it's time to do something different! Please feel free to add me! I'd love the support. I want to lose 10-15 lbs. and feel good about what I see in the mirror. I'm new at this. Thanks!:smile:
  • wilmingtonbus3
    Options
    Hello all I too could use a buddy or several. I am just starting today I turned 48 a month ago and could use food tips I seem to grab quick and easy things and they are the wrong things. I wish you all much success!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and in the UK. Been here for 5 weeks now. Feel free to add me. Anyone else too, but maybe send a message if you're not the OP.
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, 55, and joined about 1 month and half loving the buddy system, please feel free to add me.
  • dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    55 and going strong, been here since April looking for friends to support my ups and downs! Add me
  • Eddie274
    Eddie274 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm almost 39 (in Jan) and on every day so you can add me if you like. I'm in the UK
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    53 and feel free to add me!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and live in Indiana too. I'm at my goal weight focusing on maintaining and toning. I still struggle with staying on track with exercising. Would love to be friends. Sending request now.
  • amazonwomanme
    amazonwomanme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cool! Sistas my age. Let's do this. I did WW before and lost 37 lbs. I am on my last 25 lbs. I hope this encourages. We are amazing beautiful women who have weathered the storms of life: children, husbands and difficulty in general. Look at yourself in the mirror and realize how amazing you are created and how beautiful you are from the inside out and let the outside reflect what is already on the inside.