Home Based jobs?

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
So, my wife is thinking about doing something from home. I got an ugly look when I proposed that I could start paying her for her services...lol Anyway...are there any legitimate home based jobs out there?

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    Options
    got a message reply (thank u)

Anybody else?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    So, my wife is thinking about doing something from home. I got an ugly look when I proposed that I could start paying her for her services...lol Anyway...are there any legitimate home based jobs out there?

i would like to know the answer to this, too. right now - my wife works in the evenings, and was wanting to do something from home.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Not a problem :) I see a message in my inbox so I'll respond right away.

Wolverine- Feel free to message me if you'd like!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    taking care of local kids?
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I work in the IT field and work from my home office the majority of the time.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to be able to work from home too. I was hoping for something in data entry as I'm usually at my desk anyway. I'll be watching this thread closely!
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    found a website with good info www.homewiththekids.com

Wife is currently an Admin Assitant (technical term for secretary) I just told her she needs to be careful because there are a lot of scams out there. Thanks again Colie...I'm definately going to pass along your info to her :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome :) You can always message me with any further questions, I am very happy to help!

Same goes for everyone else, feel free to contact me if you'd like! I don't mind!

Except right now I'm headed to lunch so if I don't reply for a half hour, that's why :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Owner is one of the easiest.
  • bethkrusac
    bethkrusac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I work from home with a major direct sales company that has been around for 32 years. It's a great company, completely fits my schedule, is fun, and I absolutely love it. If you want more information, message me :-)