Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Rebounding, Anyone (Mini Trampolines)

Anyone out there use a mini trampoline for exercise? I've been thinking about getting one to help change-up my workout. Any thoughts or suggestions (especially for a good trampoline) would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Shaigirl79
    Shaigirl79 Posts: 52 Member
    *bump*
  • Yep, I've got one. It's kind of fun and it's a nice change from other work outs, like you said. I recently found a great routine for it in my Shape magazine. It's also posted on their website. If you can't find it or would like I could try to post it when I get home.

I don't have any recommendations for one, my husband picked mine up for me on black Friday last year at Sears. It seems to work just fine.
  • Gummibear77
    Gummibear77 Posts: 6 Member
    I use a rebounder too & i think they are awesome! I just watch tv and the time flies, supossably they burn more calories than jogging. :)
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    I have one and use it all the time! Put my music on and jump away for an hour. Lots of resources on the web with workouts on the rebounder.