So much to celebrate this year (pics included)

Options
I was looking back at my pictures from this past weekend, when I celebrated my 29th birthday. Then decided to pull up pictures to compare! WOW I sure was blown away when I saw them side by side. I know the scale says I am lighter, the clothes in my closet are all smaller, the confidence I have and the way I carry myself now are completely different. I started this journey at 320 pounds and now I am 42 pounds away from reaching the 100 pound mark! My goal is to reach it by my 30th birthday next year! Talk about a huge celebration! Turning 30 and celebrating 100 pounds of FAT gone!!!!
This journey is not over for me, but looking back on how far I have come even shocks me. I have taken it 1 day at a time, my eating isn't perfect but its so much better then how I used to eat. I love to work out now instead of being a couch potato. I am full of life and energy, always bouncing off the walls. And all of these benefits are simply from a lifestyle change. No crazy fad diets, no popping pills, no quick fixes! Just hard work, dedication, patience, sweat and tears!

BEFORE
photo-4.jpg

AFTER
1photo-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!