I need a diet buddy.......

Options
Hi - I have just found this website today and signed up.... yep I have got quite a few lbs to get rid of, and wondered if there are any potential diet buddies out there ? Male or female, I don't mind :smile: but just anyone who is serious about doing this....
Let me know,

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    What did u have in mind
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Love to give and get support
  • lewshetland
    lewshetland Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have just started to get involved in the forums and into the social side of this site. I am a working mum with an 18 and 9 year old. I am looking for diet buddies to support and to support me on this journey into the next phase of my life. Send a friend request if you like.:smile:
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have just found this website today and signed up.... yep I have got quite a few lbs to get rid of, and wondered if there are any potential diet buddies out there ? Male or female, I don't mind :smile: but just anyone who is serious about doing this....
    Let me know,

You can add me if you want :)

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here most days and always around to give motivation
  • drsdghtr
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • pigletsmother
    Options
    :smile: Hi I am using this sit to add my food everyday, i have been dieting since last Wednesday and am determined to lose 3 stone by next February, it will be tough but if we encourage each other we CAN do it!
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    Put me on your list as well...I am an older weight fighter..love talking to anyone when I have the time.

Welcome aboard and join in the fun and work.

I found the more the merrier...
  • martyfen
    Options
    I could do with one too:) so you can add me. I started (again) last week and have lost 2lbs:)
  • mom060812
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me! Im on here everyday!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    PM Sent
  • mynewdirection
    mynewdirection Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm game if you're still looking for someone. I am 57 year old woman from Virginia, I needed to lose 79 pounds. I'm down 10 but still a long way to go. We can encourage each other if that's the way you were thinking.

I will go ahead and friend you on here - let me know your thoughts when you can! And good luck!

Melissa
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. I log everything. I will call you on it if I see something questionable. I will applaud you when I see good things. I will give you ideas if you ask. If that sounds good then feel free to add me. This journey is easier with others!!! :smile:
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    I am on daily and like to give and recieve support. I'm taking my diet serious. Feel free to add me =)
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am on throughout the day, been doing this only since August. Have about 60lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • request sent
  • queensarah_
    Options
    Does somebody want to follow the same diet as me for support? Tomorrow I'll begin! Send me a message :)
  • mwike1031
    Options
    Add me if you like!!! :)
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Add me I have a large amount of pounds left to rid my body of.:smile: