Trying To Get 8 Glasses H2O...Any Suggestions?

Options
124»

Replies

• DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I drink mine with lemon and lime slices, and at room temp. I keep it on my desk all day and mindlessly sip it. I can fit in alot of water when it has a bit of flavor!
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I have 2 bottles one blue and one pink
    :smokin: The rule is to-
    :flowerforyou: finish the pink bottle by noon
    and the blue bottle before bedtime:drinker:

the bottles hold a litre of water each
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I carry a refillable bottle with me everywhere I go so I always have water.
  • toriweiss
    Options
    If possible, carry a water bottle around with you. I have one that's 32oz. I drink one whole bottle with/ before breakfast, lunch, and dinner :)
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 2 bottles one blue and one pink
    :smokin: The rule is to-
    :flowerforyou: finish the pink bottle by noon
    and the blue bottle before bedtime:drinker:

the bottles hold a litre of water each

I like this blue and pink bottle idea!
    I have found that drinking mostly room temperature water, through a straw, and quickly, helps me get mine in. I also ALWAYS order water in a restaurant. That adds to my consumption, and reduces my cost! Those sodas and teas are expensive in restaurants!
  • anghigdon
    anghigdon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It may sound crazy, but I drink mine in a cup with a straw. I drink more that way. On ice and in an insulated cup.

Not crazy at all! I do the same thing and I find it's a huge help. I keep my cup filled and with me at all times,,, at my desk, in the car, at the gym. I sometimes add in some Crystal Light too to make it not quite so boring. .
  • ggof
    ggof Posts: 41
    Options
    i drink the warm water whilst taking my shower in the morning .. warm is good for bowel movements (LOL) .. i work at a desk, so i time myself to get up every hour and drink one glass of water and also to move around a bit, as sitting is not being too good for u .. i also have a glass of water before every meal which also helps eat less and of course during my meal or after depending on my thurst .. good luck ..
  • kimama01
    kimama01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    a 750ml or 1L bottle water, I can drink up to 4bottles in a good day from the bottle, keep it with you at all times :)

That is EXACTLY what I do.. I can drink 4 bottles per/day. I find the straw helps me drink more. I keep one at work, one at home and I have one I carry around on the weekends..
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking diet pop & crystal lite peach tea (which i love!), and now don't have any problem getting my water in. It is my "beverage of choice".