Why is this so hard all the sudden!?!?

Options
Okay. So I started at 196lbs, I have lost 50lbs since Feb '12. I reached my first goal which was 145 & now my weight is just fluctuating between 145-148lbs. My ultimate goal is 135lbs..why is it so hard to loose the last 10lbs?!?! My motivation has def. decreased. I use to be at the gym 2x a day doing cardio. I now do a single workout 5 days a week. I guess i'm comfortable with my body now and I don't feel so rushed. But crap, I want to loose the last 10lbs!! Help? Any advice?!?!? I just feel so burnt out and have felt this way for the past month.

Replies

• meagan_lamb
    Options
    There's always that point where you just stop losing the weight, that last 10 pounds is such a *****. I think what would help is switching things up as they say, doing something different. For example your cardio: if you're always running try biking or swimming.

But good job on the 50 pounds so far :D
  • DeannaPaige1
    DeannaPaige1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) & I actually did switch it up! I do Zumba, belly dancing & going on 2 hour walks 2x a week! I'm not hitting it as hard as I was in the beginning. These 10lbs are really a B*tch to loose!