Made it 2 my original goal, 60lbs down *PICS*

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....Thanks for sharing..
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look great & it's inspirational to know that someone else who has the belly as a problem area was able to slim down there! WTG!!!
  • gpteran
    gpteran Posts: 37
    Options
    Shorty doing great! You are truly inspirational... keep doing what your doing. I'm sure you've got people changing their lives because of you.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    amazing! 60lbs is my goal....still have quite a few to go and not sure if i'll be happy then or not, thanks for the encouragment
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great a much younger now too! way to go!
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    congrats you! I feel so proud for you! You do look great and younger too!
  • AndieAnderson
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on reaching your goal, you should be extremely proud of yourself.
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    You're such a pretty girl! Congratulations on your success!

Thank u! U seriously have no idea how much this brightened up my day. People don't normally call me pretty & that's all I've wanted to be, so to hear it is very nice. Thank u again.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look great & it's inspirational to know that someone else who has the belly as a problem area was able to slim down there! WTG!!!

It's still not gone yet!! It's such a stubborn area, but it has went down. Ready for it to go away completely! Thank u!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Shorty doing great! You are truly inspirational... keep doing what your doing. I'm sure you've got people changing their lives because of you.

I would honored to know ppl changed their lives because of me, truly honored.
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW WHAT A GREAT JOB YOU HAVE DONE!!!!! YOUR PICS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE LOST ENOUGH TO ME, TRY NOT TO GO TO LOW! I KNOW YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    WOW WHAT A GREAT JOB YOU HAVE DONE!!!!! YOUR PICS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE LOST ENOUGH TO ME, TRY NOT TO GO TO LOW! I KNOW YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Just 5-10lbs more, then I'll stop lol maybe
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats awesome success!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Congratulations! BUMP for when I get home and can see teh awesomeness! (my work PC is blocking the images)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You did so well! You look great!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look great! ...but im just curious as to why you covered your face in the "before" picture and not on the "after" picture or vice versa...leave both pictures of your face available for us to see??
  • shorty35565
    Options
    you look great! ...but im just curious as to why you covered your face in the "before" picture and not on the "after" picture or vice versa...leave both pictures of your face available for us to see??

Because I looked horrible in the picture lol I didnt like the face I'm making. In the after my face looks much better lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!