Options

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! :drinker:
  • onixrose
    Options
    WOW! What great progress! My goal is 100 lbs in a year. Only 3 months left. It's going to be close. Thank you for posting. You are a great inspiration! (I am 73 lbs down)
  • onixrose
    Options
    WOW! What great progress! My goal is 100 lbs in a year. Only 3 months left. It's going to be close. Thank you for posting. You are a great inspiration!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The incredibly shrinking woman. Congrats!!! You look amazing! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    AWSOME!!!! You are an inspiration.... and you look so wonderful!!! WAY TO GO GIRL! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • NuNativediva4_2013
    Options
    Hi wendy, I am just starting today, so far so good, I have kept within my guidlines of eating on day one. I am not hungry. I went onto this success stories, and seen you. It is very encouraging to know that month after month, you could see the difference. My starting weight today is 356, not too far away from where you first started, WOW! I think I will do the same to help me believe in myself by looking at the changes in your pictures from month to month. You are an inspiration to others that are battling the bulge. I have knee problems so I am not able to walk very far, but I am going to try water aerobic everyday, because I do love to swim and it is easy on my leg. Keep up the good work, and keep inspiring people with your success.
  • Chel_c87
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Your smile just keeps getting bigger and bigger! You look AMAZING!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Why thank you! Glad I've lost the 100 too....my doctor is going to be soooooo surprised in the beginning of November when I go back and she sees my progress. That's what got me started.....her telling me how close I was to being diabetic. Can't wait to show her :)

Thanks again for the compliments everyone!
    Wow. You have the type of figure that you looked good at your starting weight. Now, you are simply on fire!! You look wonderful!!! But you looked good then too!! What a inspiration!!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Actually I have been losing at a slower pace in the last few months. A loss is a loss, and as long as I'm not gaining right now I am okay with small numbers.

And I don't have clothes to show the before and after. My mom sold a lot of my clothes. But I was a size 24/26 at start. Now I am a 16/14 depending on the clothes.
    Excellent job.

Now the harder battle begins. Mental. Can you accept the rate of loss will slow down compared till now?

Get ready, go and win!

Excellent job with the monthly pictures.

Do you have pictures too with the same set of clothes to show how lose they are now? Just curious, that would be interesting too.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Good job on your 73! Keep at it!
    WOW! What great progress! My goal is 100 lbs in a year. Only 3 months left. It's going to be close. Thank you for posting. You are a great inspiration! (I am 73 lbs down)
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....I am part of the welcoming committee...just kidding. But good job on choosing to change your life. That is what are all here for. :) Feel free to inbox me if you have questions....I am no expert, but I can sure try and answer any questions with what I have done toward my weight loss. :)
    Hi wendy, I am just starting today, so far so good, I have kept within my guidlines of eating on day one. I am not hungry. I went onto this success stories, and seen you. It is very encouraging to know that month after month, you could see the difference. My starting weight today is 356, not too far away from where you first started, WOW! I think I will do the same to help me believe in myself by looking at the changes in your pictures from month to month. You are an inspiration to others that are battling the bulge. I have knee problems so I am not able to walk very far, but I am going to try water aerobic everyday, because I do love to swim and it is easy on my leg. Keep up the good work, and keep inspiring people with your success.
  • melodyco
    Options
    You look great! thanks for sharing, helped me keep going!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thanks...

I thought about going on the biggest loser...glad I was able to do it without the show... :)
    I'm blown away by the results and I've gotta say... you're lookin' good.

Way to go!
  • Brandi1525
    Brandi1525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Huge Congrat's !!!!
    18107595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    wonderful job! keep smiling!
  • rogue1022
    rogue1022 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! and beautiful.
  • tn9072
    tn9072 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! What a motivation it is seeing your pictures.
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great! You started about the same weight as me, but I am not at the 100lbs yet. Slowly getting there. I can't wait to get to 100 lb loss because my husband said he would give $100 to go get what ever I want (will have to be cloths lol). Great inspiration.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Here are some more of my before pics :) For those curious to see more of them... :)

Again.......Thank you all for your comments :)

5n81ly.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!