I'm Adam, nback to help and support people!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Adam, I joined this site I while back as a way for me to get to know a bit more about weight loss and getting fit from the perspective of people struggling with these. I am now coming to the end of my PT course and I really want to help as many people as I can on here!

A bit about me...ok so sport was a major part of my life growing up I played rugby and tennis and also swam for a local club. The tennis and rugby, is still a massive part of my life. I play semi-proffesional rugby and play tennis atleast 2x a week. Anyway, I realised that the business world wasnt for me, I needed something substantially more active than an office job so looked into personal training and in all honesty I think it's the best decision I ever made.

If you would like some help, support or motivation...message me. I would be happy to give any support and motivation I can. Last time I was on here I had a group of people who wanted regular daily contact so we would check in wiht each other almost daily, would be happy to do that again if people would like!

Adam

Replies

• katie070563
    Options
    Hi Adam
    This sounds great! I would appreciate your advice / views on exercise with arthritic knees.
    Look forward to chatting with you
    Congratulations with your career and fitness successes
    Katie
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your message. Will send you a message.
  • Barbi428
    Options
    Hi Adam, I'm new to myfitnesspal and am looking for a lot of motivation and support. I'm really unable to exercise but I do try to get out and walk (mostly shopping). Please let me know if you might be interested in helping me.

Thank you!

Barbi428
  • helga_30
    Options
    thanksss
    need somo or maybe a lot of motivation!
    i workout everyday , but my problem is food...can't eat healthy , every monday is the same thing..start all over ...ahhh i wish i had the power to eat clean...
    i work out with a personal trainer and do 2 times a week spinning, love exorcising..