Kim
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Way to go, Tami!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's right GO YOU!! That's wonderful! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • spartysue
    spartysue Posts: 29
    Options
    fantastic! you are an inspiration! Your success reminds me of that old saying, "nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

sue
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Again..you just keep on keeping me motivated, thanks, and congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    *bows* thank you, thank you very much!! (said in my best Elvis voice)

Yes, Banks, I would have to say, there is much less jiggle with everythihng I do....heck, even blinking makes me jiggle less! HAHAHAHAHAAH! OH, I crack myself up!

But seriously, I am SO happy to help keep many of you inspired. This is not an easy journey for sure, but the healthy and fit outcome is absolutely POSSIBLE for everyone. Just take care of yourselves!!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    *bows* thank you, thank you very much!! (said in my best Elvis voice)

Yes, Banks, I would have to say, there is much less jiggle with everythihng I do....heck, even blinking makes me jiggle less! HAHAHAHAHAAH! OH, I crack myself up!

But seriously, I am SO happy to help keep many of you inspired. This is not an easy journey for sure, but the healthy and fit outcome is absolutely POSSIBLE for everyone. Just take care of yourselves!!
    AMEN Tami!!! I feel so much better and more energized than I ever did! Since I began this weight loss and lifestyle change, my husband says I no longer snore, my asthma is GONE!!!! and my blood pressure is normal-used to be borderline high. So good luck to everyone in making ourselves healthier all around.:wink:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You keep it real for the rest of us.

Good goin...:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    KICK *kitten*!!! Great job! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I have to say, your profile is what really got me inspired! I know I can do it too!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    *Sigh* I still have WAY too much jiggle, but I'm working on it!

Congrats, that is AMAZING! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Can you come to my house, and be my trainer, and kick my butt when I don't feel like working out?
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

How many lbs to go? Don't waste away to nothing on us!
    :flowerforyou: