NEED MORE FIRENDS TO HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE!

Options
SO I' VE BEEN USING MFP FOR A WHILE, BUT WAS MORE INTO SPARK PEOPLE. I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS, BUT I FIND IT NICE WHEN PEOPLE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE OR COMMENT ON HOW GREAT JOB IM DOING. SO IF YOU HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER FRIEND ADD ME! I WANT POSITIVE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE TIRED OF THE NEGATIVE!

Replies

• hcchope
    Options
    Hey I would gladly be your friend. And help keep you on track!
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    I will do what I can to help you keep on track
  • eloisgomas
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, I also need a good friend I could talk to and get encourgment from
  • gpteran
    gpteran Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm more than happy to keep you on track. If you need tools and tips just drop me a line. First thing I have to ask and you don't feel like sharing it with us as long as you have it written down for yourself.

How much do you want to weigh or size?

When do you want to be?

Writing down these goals makes it real... I can tell you that there is no impossible... JUST POSSIBLE!

Let's make it happen today.
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I will help encourage you if you can do the same for me.:)
  • mkdanna
    Options
    Hi Candy. I'm new and could use some friends, too. Just started today and have really struggled in the past with weight but want to succeed at this. How do we friend each other?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I BET IF U SEND OUT FIREND REQUESTS U'LL GET SOME TO ACCEPT!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Since you ARE YELLING AT ME. No:angry:
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I also have a SparkPeople account. We all can use the extra support!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

I don't think some people realize that typing in all caps is considered yelling. I learned that quick in an MSN chat room!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA i was thinking the same thing :P
  • doingitforjames
    Options
    Always up for more people to help keep me accountable... Feel free to add...
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone.. Would like to start off by saying WELCOME to the new MFP people.. You have chosen a great site to do your journey.. You and everyone is welcome to add me as friend if you wish.. :drinker:
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    I feel the same way...Need more friends that will as you said hold me accountable.....I've noticed that some people have a hard time commenting or giving advice when you add them to your friends list....THat doesn't help.....

I need friends that can give encouragement and help me through this difficult journey.....

So I would love if you guys add me as well...If you have good advice...
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME:flowerforyou:
  • candy102389
    Options
    Lol not yelling happened to have caps locks at work. Thanks for the supposrt everyone!
  • candy102389
    Options
    Hey thanks my 1st goal is to be under 200 by new year so loss of 38lbs.
  • candy102389
    Options
    I'm more than happy to keep you on track. If you need tools and tips just drop me a line. First thing I have to ask and you don't feel like sharing it with us as long as you have it written down for yourself.

How much do you want to weigh or size?

When do you want to be?

Writing down these goals makes it real... I can tell you that there is no impossible... JUST POSSIBLE!

Let's make it happen today.

Hey thanks my 1st goal is to be under 200 by new year so loss of 38lbs.:smile:
  • AshleyMorgan36
    AshleyMorgan36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way!!!! I need more friends to help with acountability and support! Ill add you and support you if you do the same! Happy Losing!!