NSV

Options
barbiesnd
barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
Hey,

So it took me 3 years to loose 80lb's. It was done by dieting (but not as much as I could) and exercise (but not as much as I should) which is why it took 3 years. I kept it off for a couple of years.........Then I met my boyfriend :happy: We've been together for 2 years and in that time I've managed to "find" 25lb's. FYI so has he.

So anyway, I had managed to get down to a comfortable 12. I ended up as a very uncomfortable 16 then in April I had a choice. Do up my jeans or breathe... I couldn't face going into a size 18, I'd started of as a size 24, it just felt that I was just taking to many steps backwards. So I went out and got myself a pair of man jeans (as they go by inches not by sizes) (well they were the ugliest jeans that I've ever owned) They served their purpose they kept me going until summer and my shorts with the elastic waist.

So it was a bit nippy out this morning (NY) and I had to give up the shorts for jeans. Here's my NSV I could get my size 16 jeans on, do them up AND breathe!! I know it's only a small NSV but it's a NSV all the same...........:bigsmile:

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    that's a great NSV! Go you! Weight loss is definitely a journey, and lots of us go backwards and gain some weight. Just keep on, you're obviously doing something right!
  • maggiam
    maggiam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well all I can say is well done! For both your previous victory, and your recent one :) Good luck maintaining your weight loss :) x
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That must have been a great feeling. Keep up the good work!
  • deidradean13
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV! I am a lot like you; I started at an 18 (which probably should've been a 20, but I REFUSED to go into the 20s) and I can now zip up a 16, fresh out of the dryer, comfortably!! You are doing excellent :-)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's AWSOME NSV.. It's always Great when you accomplish something like being able to fit in a pair of pants..
    I had that same NSV not ot long ago and mow they are real loose agin.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!