Hi! I'm Miranda. :)

Options
Hi all!

I'm Miranda and I am 20 years old. I've struggled with my weight since I was a young teen and have half-heartedly tried to lose weight many times. I am finally ready to make a serious committment to losing weight. I am planning on serving a mission for my church in the beginning part of next year, and I want to be in better shape when I go.

I would really love to have friends on this site to help me and encourage me through this process. Can't wait to get to know you!

Replies

• HealingLife
    Options
    Welcome :) Im new here too & im also 20 years old. Wish you the best!
  • gemfada1
    gemfada1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm always looking for more motivational friends, feel free to add me :-)
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Miranda and I am 20 years old. I've struggled with my weight since I was a young teen and have half-heartedly tried to lose weight many times. I am finally ready to make a serious committment to losing weight. I am planning on serving a mission for my church in the beginning part of next year, and I want to be in better shape when I go.

I would really love to have friends on this site to help me and encourage me through this process. Can't wait to get to know you!

Hi Miranda

you can add me if you want :smile:

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • barbara21243
    barbara21243 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Barbara, and I just started this last week. I will be living in a Hotel in South Carolina while my husband is working. We will be here for 9 weeks. i brought a convection oven so I won't have to go out for dinners too often. i just hope I can do this. Luckily, there is a fitness center, plus I walk briskly outside every morning.

Good luck to us all,
    Barbara21243