Does this make me a jogger?

Options
2»

Replies

• Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    That's awesome! I look forward to getting to where u r! :) congratulations!
  • Lina300
    Lina300 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes you are a jogger. I did my very first 5K a week ago and it felt great. I registered for another right away to keep me motivated. Keep up the good work.
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Nope. You're not a jogger. You're a runner. :smile:

^This^
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to all who have commented, I didn't want to say runner because I felt like I have not earned that tittle just yet :/

Definitely a runner - keep up the good work :smile:
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to all who have commented, I didn't want to say runner because I felt like I have not earned that tittle just yet :/

You ran, no? Doesn't matter how far or how fast because it was a hell of a lot farther and faster than everyone sitting on the couch. Now all you have to do is keep going. Have fun :D
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first mile!!! I did my first 1 1/4mile without stopping today! We are NOT joggers. We are runners. So... RUN!!!:bigsmile:
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can't wait till I can jog/run a mile. I can't do more then a 2 minutes jog and I have been working on run/walk for almost 3 months.
    Nancy

I'm the same way. I can jog for about 2 an half mins before going to a walk.
  • midmomike2
    Options
    THAT"S AWESOME! Be careful though, this running/jogging thing CAN become addictive!:wink:
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    That is fantastic! Welcome to running! You are indeed a runner. I just ran my first 5k and it was such an awesome experience. I am training for a half marathon in February. I'm up to about 6 miles and every little bit further is such an awesome feat and offers a wonderful high! lol Best of luck with it all.
  • FrankOHara
    FrankOHara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "If you run you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, to membership card to get. You just run." - John Bingham

You are a runner, not a jogger.
  • moityrr
    moityrr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Definitely a runner....and good for you. I started a couple of years back with the Running room and the first run for one minute, walk for 2 minutes nearly killed me lol. I have completed six 5k's now. I am by no means fast but it makes you feel awesome when you finish a run.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!