Im sure Im one of many WW online converts!

Options
2»

Replies

• extrafluff
    Options
    I followed the momentum plan and had a decent results. When the new points plus came out, I just struggled to switch to the new way of counting points. I lost my path and crashed. I am hoping to make progress here, I dont really want to go back to ww.. The online program I here is a lot like this one.. and the meetings for me are just not possible. They are too far away..and my son wont sit still long enough.. (sensory issues) I just hope I can make this work.
  • alleycat55
    alleycat55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I did WW at work a couple years ago and never lost much weight. Personally, I have always preferred counting calories to points because it just feels like I get to "spend" more.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    the android app has the bar code scanner :)
  • mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ooh - which app do you use that scans? ive got the android version.

the android app has the bar code scanner :)
  • starfish09
    starfish09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am doing WW and myfitnesspal...I find they complement one another.:smile:
  • dogpeeps
    dogpeeps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I recently left WW also. I had success for the first 15 months (65 lbs) but then I just seemed to hover. I think the program is geared to get you in with weight loss to a certain point and then not adjust enough to keep the loss going. Yes, color me skeptical. The cost just wore me down, and my daughter introduced me to this site. All of the above aside, this site is WAY more community friendly.

If anyome here is looking to buddy up in the point to calorie transition, I welcome your friendship. :)
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I lost 70lbs with WW in 2005 but then **** happened and I gained it back. I tried to do WW again with their new program and in 3 months I only lost 6lbs.

I have been on MFP about the same amount of time and have lost 16lbs. I will never pay WW ever again. :)
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I too was doing WW for almost a year and lost about 60 pound. I decided I needed something different though and have been on MFP for several months and have lost 40 more! I have more to lose though...so the journey isn't over! Feel free to add me!