Anyone Fall Off the Wagon for Canadian Thanksgiving?

Options
Yeah, I admit it. Guilty as charged.

Replies

• vas0821
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! No need for guilt! just get back on the horse tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed today!
  • eidc
    eidc Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did OK but not bad and tomorrow is a new day...but since we had our dinner yesterday...I have to figure out what to do wth the leftovers!
  • laurensmomma09
    laurensmomma09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im over my calories but i didnt go crazy. Happy gobble gobble day!
  • Zamba74
    Zamba74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me too! Back to it tomorrow. Even started planning and inputting tomorrow meals as motivation.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    ayup!
    :ohwell:
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Big time. Not even guilty about it, though. I decided not to log and just enjoy everything. Tomorrow is another day! :smile:
  • LoraleiDean
    Options
    Still waiting on my bird in the oven.
    I fully expect to eat 3 days worth of calories tonight, then feel terrible about it afterwards!:ohwell:
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Nope - started a new tradition....panko crusted filets of sole instead.....didn't miss turkey one bit & my daughter loved it!!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just had a small slice of pumpkin pie, but still came out under my calorie goal! :)
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I was over, but not by much...and I somehow managed to pass the bowl of whipped potatoes :)
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Went over, waaayyyy over.

But only Saturday. Enjoyed every bite and am now on track.

If I deprived myself , I know I would have pouted and convinced myself that I deserved munching on whatever I could find for days.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I loved my meal, I ate just enough I even had dessert and was still under, and even if I wasn't I would feel no shame. Happy Turkey Day. Hope you all had a great one.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Afraid so. But my son and his wife are now enjoying the benefits of leftovers from mom and dad's Thanksgiving dinner lol
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Went over, way way over. I'm scared to weight myself:frown: