good afternoon

Options
nilrad
nilrad Posts: 12 Member
hoping to reach a goal on here and would love some positive encouragement!I need to loose a whole person..lol really i do ,about 120 lbs:( HELP!!!!

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • LauraAnn52
    LauraAnn52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking what you eat? I have found it so easy to track what I eat. This has really helped me to control what and how much food I am consuming. Almost a month as a MFP member and I have lost 10 lbs. You can do it, too. Just start tracking what you eat. Remember, this is a life style change, not a diet. And you shouldn't feel deprived. Eat what you like but in moderation. And also remember you are doing this for nobody but yourself. You deserve to be healthy and happy! Go for it!
  • nilrad
    Options
    i tracked today and went way over the goal i set.Ill do better tomorrow!
  • nilrad
    Options
    thanks you too!
  • LauraAnn52
    LauraAnn52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Take one day at a time. It takes a little while to learn how to balance your meals and snacks and stay within your calorie allowance. I've learned to do it and if I can do it, you can, too. Remember, you deserve to be healthy and happy!
  • Itsme_Mary
    Itsme_Mary Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i tracked today and went way over the goal i set.Ill do better tomorrow!

You could try posting what you "Plan on eating" for a day in advance. That helps, and you can always change it if you need to. And yes the worst thing to do is stress over it after its done, it's done, the next day will be better.
    Tracking is great, because you can go back on good days and repeat them, or parts of them, so keep it up, eventually you will have a bunch of days you can repeat.
    Also just don't give up.. Because even a pound down is better than 5 lb up! Lol. Hope this is helpful. :)
  • greglinda
    Options
    Good luck. I am aiming for 60#. We can do it. Just need to stay on track and motivated.
  • Glenner12
    Options
    Hey you, Goodmorning, every day is a new day! Just stay with it! You climb a mountain one step at a time.... some times you need a little help along the way and Im here to help you..... ;)