I desperately NEED some motivating friends on MFP!

Options

Replies

• chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily...
  • acostap
    acostap Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I am in the same boat! I will add you, and please add me. I'm ready to get healthy and need motiviation to keep me on the road to success!

Thanks!!
  • MotivatedMom712
    Options
    i added you because i too would love some more motivating friends :) the more the merrier right? anyone else feel free to add me!
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me , I need friends as well...I am at a plateau, first 20lbs melted away, havent lost a lb in 3 weeks!! I am so discouraged!!! I need some motivation
  • beckywhite123
    Options
    hey u can be my friend
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am fairly new also and don't have many friends. I could always use a few more. Anyone else can add me too.
  • kiraklo
    Options
    I signed up on MFP so long ago and I have not been taking advantage of all it benefits! I think maybe having some friends for motivation will help, so I'll add you and please add me. Thanks!!
  • Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm always open to new friends! I'm looking to lose 10-15 pounds and tone up!
  • Celestajenny
    Options
    Thank you all so much! This road will be easier with your support! Make healthy decisions and Move your body today! :wink:
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm online every day. All of you can feel free to add me! Most of my friends are online daily and provide lots of support and it has helped me stay motivated
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well, I'm on every day and I have a great group of friends that are very inspiring and motivate me daily!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey, me too! I got super lazy and gained back just about all of the weight I lost last time around so I'm hitting the ground running again. I'm going to be on almost daily and could use the extra motivation boost too!

Feel free to add me :)
  • Kho1874
    Kho1874 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use a little more motivation as well! Request sent! :)
  • virgogardener
    virgogardener Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get too! Lets all add each other for motivation.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support. :) Feel free to add!
  • modernmama773
    Options
    Hey! i just joined this site.. and i would love some new friends anyone feel free to send me a friend request. u can do it girl :-) im fantasia nice to meet you.
  • jodie091
    Options
    Feel free to add me too the more the merrier

Anyone you wants to can add me I enjoy giving feedback as much as getting it :)

Cheers
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ill support anyone willing to support me ^^..
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....anyone is welcome! :flowerforyou: