One thing you like about yourself ! Day 21!!!!!!

Options
Hey Guys!!!! It's day 21!!! What do you like about yourself/life today!!! Here's a recap of what I am doing!!! In case some of you are new and missed the first day! 

Recap: I vowed to post one thing I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!  

:drinker: Here we go :drinker:

I'm super late but its been one of those days.

Today I like my feet

Replies

• tiffanympm
    Options
    Today I like my choices.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm coming a little late to the party, but I wanna play too!

Today I like that I exercised. On purpose. :)
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll play....

Today I like my fingers. They are long and thin... in fact my rings keep LITERALLY flying right off of me. Haha. :blushing:
  • ScottsCompassRose
    Options
    Today I like how noticeably toned my arms are! =)
  • jlau13
    jlau13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I like my eyes. :)
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today i like my legs...ive noticed how thin and toned they've become and i love it!
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Today I like being told I have a lot of patience...What a nice compliment.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like that instead of saying "well I have no time to work out now" when I got a full time job, I now get up at 5am to get to the gym before work. I also like that I think it's a great way to start the day...I think although the old me who is still inside me thinks it's a little weird and is a little scared by the new me.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Today I like my painted toenails. They remind me that last week I was in the Caribbean. I like that even though it's a little too cool outside, I wore open-toed shoes anyway, so that I can see my toesies. :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I can only pick "one"? That sucks. :angry: LOL. I'm going to break the rules and post multiple. :laugh:

Today, I.....
    - LOVE my friends.
    - like my eyes.
    - like the choices I've been making.
    - like that I have more energy.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm strong! I can spend hours shoveling dirt and rock after working all day. I'm like the energizer bunny.