Slim-in-6 Newbie

Options
Hi, I am a newbie and would love to make some friends. I am on day 2 of Slim-in-6 and would like to find workout buddies who have done or is doing this 6 weeks challenge before moving on to something else like Tae Bo, 10 minute Trainer, The Firm, Insanity or P90X.

Replies

• jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Slim in 6 for about two weeks. Feel free to add me!
  • chereec
    Options
    I am on day 2 of slim in 6 as well feel free to add me also.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Have been doing Start It Up almost every day for about 3 weeks. The arms, the arms! Now I can do the whole thing without dropping my arms. I do it in the morning before work, so if I'm rushed for time I'll skip the lunges & squats in order to get the waist/arm work done.

This weekend is girls' weekend out of state, but when I come home, I'm toying with the idea of doing the whole thing for real this time. If I do, that'll put the end of the 6th week just before Thanksgiving, which is my next trip home.

(crosses fingers)
  • shisinshin
    Options
    Hi, I'm just considering ordering Slim in 6, was it fun and really work for you? Currently I'm only using Turbo Jam, and even though it's fun I'm hoping for more variation since I get bored easily.
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started slim in 6 today and trying a second go with turbo fire. I am on Mfp daily. My diary is open to friends only.