Protein Packed Low Calorie Cheesecake in a Bowl

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how you figured it out, but using 2% cottage cheese, 1 t of sugar free maple syrup, 1 packet of splenda and 2 t dark chocolate chips, I came out with 139 cals, 8 g carbs, 4 g fat and 17 g protein and 412 mg sodium. Regular maple syrup would make it 153 cals. I only have Splenda at home, but I don't think Truvia has any calories, either. 4% cottage cheese would make it 186 cals. If you used tablespoons instead of teaspoons, then it would be higher.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I did accidentally use a tbsp for the maple syrup but i used truvia packet, generic pure maple syrup, and generic chocolate chips. i used 4% cottage cheese because that is what I would eat if I made it myself. I can't stand the other stuff. It's a texture thing for me, but I believe I mentioned that in my second posting :)
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting, might just have to try it.
  • dap1217
    dap1217 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. bump
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You MUST try sugar free jello cheesecake pudding with Silk 30 cal/cup almond milk! SUPER low calorie for a ton of it!! I add pureed pumpkin and pumpkin spice as well and make a pumpkin cheesecake that is to DIE for!! I'm a huge cheesecake lover too!

I need to try this.
  • LLRider
    LLRider Posts: 65
    Options
    Really? eeewww that just sounds icky!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I did accidentally use a tbsp for the maple syrup but i used truvia packet, generic pure maple syrup, and generic chocolate chips. i used 4% cottage cheese because that is what I would eat if I made it myself. I can't stand the other stuff. It's a texture thing for me, but I believe I mentioned that in my second posting :)

You did, that's why I added the cals for the 4%. :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    omg thank you soo much for this! my friend is always posting about his damn cheesecake! lol
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    b
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You MUST try sugar free jello cheesecake pudding with Silk 30 cal/cup almond milk! SUPER low calorie for a ton of it!! I add pureed pumpkin and pumpkin spice as well and make a pumpkin cheesecake that is to DIE for!! I'm a huge cheesecake lover too!

MARRY ME! i can't wait to try this.......so you blend this all together like in a mixer..?...or just by hand..?..or what
  • sweet_basil
    Options

This sounds incredible! How much pumpkin do you add?
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Whoa, bumping!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can't stand cottage cheese, so that does not LOOK or SOUND good to me. But good for those of you who like it!

I want to save this post because I want to try that Almond Milk Cheesecake Jello with pumpkin. Now THAT sounds delicious! Thanks for the tip!
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options

I need to try this.

Oh my! I need to try as well. Also the original post too sounds super delish!
  • brindy78
    Options
    bump
  • AyySixPack
    AyySixPack Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the taste of cottage cheese so has anyone tried it already ?
    Does it really taste like cheesecake ?
    Cuz I LOVE cheesecake nd gonna go to the market tomorrow so thinking of picking up some cottage cheese
    to try this snack out
    Btw last question can I use a sugar free syrup instead of the maple sugar ?
    Please nd thank you anyone I would apperciate it the answers bd replies
  • siralex0014
    Options
    I looked at it on the website and it looks great! I really should try this! Well, maybe not should... but want!.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese + ff greek yoghurt +
    protein powder
    sf pudding mix
    peanut flour/maple syrup

These are my go to's. This is called protein sludge if you want to google it.
  • jdkh32003
    jdkh32003 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump