Let go and let God - Words of Wisdom - May 22, 2008

Options
Good morning. Sometimes it can seem easy to push your way through life, but very often that can be a losing strategy. The more you shove, the more resistance you get. (Here's the secret) Make your request known to God, do the work, and then back off a bit. To your amazement, you'll watch the whole problem vanish! (Remember!) Let go and let God.

God is Love

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Sometimes it can seem easy to push your way through life, but very often that can be a losing strategy. The more you shove, the more resistance you get. (Here's the secret) Make your request known to God, do the work, and then back off a bit. To your amazement, you'll watch the whole problem vanish! (Remember!) Let go and let God.

God is Love
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    AMEN.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Thanks! :smooched:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome :bigsmile:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    First let me say I believe in the Lord and prayer. I really do but sometimes.....
    Let go and Let God
    What if God wants me to be fat?????????
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Then.... let him be fat! :smile:
    We'll still love him :smile:
  • Valjas_
    Valjas_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this inspirational topic! It was a blessing. :happy:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :heart: Sometimes the problems do not vanish, :frown: like cancer, losing a loved one, a financial setback, but we have a God who cares for us and promises to work those things out for our good, if we :heart: answer His call to us and walk the path He has laid out for us.