Green Coffee Bean Extract anyone?

Options
Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract that is all the new crazy?

Replies

• MPJCRUZ
    MPJCRUZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up my first bottle of Paradise Green Coffee Bean Extract and it helps a lot with hunger and cravings. I will be purchasing a new bottel tomorrow but this time I am going to try the Paradise Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract, I hear that one is better for weight loss.
  • pinkcache
    Options
    Hi I would like to know if it worked for any one? I tried it like it says without diet or exercise and kept gaining weight. I emailed the seller I bought it from and they automatically refunded all of my money. They said every ones chemistry if different and might not work for some.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    A co-worker of my mother's said her husband has taken them for 3 wks and lost 10 lbs. She didn't give any other details than that. I have no idea if he changed his eating habits along with it or just ate less. I don't know if he's exercising or not. I do know I tried 1 pill yesterday and it kept me full from 2pm - 7:30 last night. Usually I would have had an apple and pb at 3:30 and probably grabbed a handful of veggie straws before dinner.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract that is all the new crazy?
    Non-sense.