P90? Anyone done it?

Options
So Power 90 caught my eye... Has anyone done it and actually seen the results it claims.. as in "10lbs and 10 inches in just 6 days!" not aiming to lose this much so fast but just wanting to know if it's really worth it or if I should just stick with what I'm doing currently.

Replies

• savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have not done P90 but I have done P90x and I have done some workouts from P90x2. If you like to see a video on any of the three workouts, I can send them to you. Message me and I can give you the info.

Julianne
  • anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have done p90 X all the way through and had amazing results. I am doing Insanity and it is really making me stronger.
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I did power 90 and got good results. I lost about 22 pounds in 90 days with a pretty bad diet. Im sure if you did the program and followed their diet the results be far better.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    So Power 90 caught my eye... Has anyone done it and actually seen the results it claims.. as in "10lbs and 10 inches in just 6 days!" not aiming to lose this much so fast but just wanting to know if it's really worth it or if I should just stick with what I'm doing currently.
    I am on week 4, and on week 1 I lost 7 lbs and went down two belt loops by week 3. I have not lost any more weight yet. I feel much better, and my core is definitely stronger. My posture has improved greatly. Last week I started adding some extra weight training 3 times a week. (short dumbell workouts). Also, I started doing extra cardio 3x a week. I like it, and I recommend it.
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    I just started this today, I was wondering how to log it under exercise?
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training as that is what it is...
  • sazroy
    sazroy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input! I'm thinking it's definitely worth a shot.