60+lbs lost still more to go, a couple pics

Options
2»

Replies

• determinedZara
    determinedZara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats on your weightloss! U hav done amazingly well! U are my new inspiration. Jst one question... How often would u reccomend weighng ur self? I do it once a month hoping for a big loss, im scared i would give up if i dont lose much!!
  • Murball88
    Options
    Hey, congrats on your weightloss! U hav done amazingly well! U are my new inspiration. Jst one question... How often would u reccomend weighng ur self? I do it once a month hoping for a big loss, im scared i would give up if i dont lose much!!

I will add you as a friend and do what I can to help motivate and mentor you in your journey. Now the way I do it is probably the wrong way but it works for me and in the end you have to do what works for you.

Anyhow I weight myself everyday and I do see ups and downs, and I don't let the ups effect me as I know if I work out and diet the weight WILL come off. But I use my ups that I see to adjust slightly what I did the day before. I went 2 weeks without weighing myself and I found it was tough because i kept eating less and less cause I didn't know if what I was doing was working.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!