Introduction

Options
Hi my name is Jamie. I left the Air Force four years ago and was in great shape. I had a second degree black belt and had completed 2 Ironman Triathlons. In those four years, I got married and lazy and gained an amazing 85 lbs. I am now ready to get it back off, so I can of all things, go back into the military. I am taking 3-4 karate classes per week and I just started a nutrition plan that limits my calories, based on the MFP suggestions. I have to lose 50 lbs. as a minimum to get back into the military, and want to lose all 85 that I gained. I feel great with my nutrition plan, and exercise, so let's do this thing! My wife Kerri also gained weight since the wedding, and we are doing this together, so that is a great help.

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to the both of you! I have only been here about a month and I have found it very helpful, uplifting, motivational, and inspiring. Take your time looking through the forums, there is a ton of great info. Happy living!
  • onelegpat
    onelegpat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some awesome goals Jamie, and sounds like you have a lot to really look forward to getting back to. That is awesome! Go hard!