I just have to say.....

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I was watching Harrison Ford on Regis and Kelly this morning while on the elliptical........and I would definitely NOT say no to him!!! Even though he is probably old enough to be either my father or maybe even grandfather!! HAHAA!

Does it have to do with the fact he has played 2 of the greatest characters is movie history?? )Han Solo and Indiana Jones??)...Hmmmm maybe!!

Anyway, just had to share.....I mean.....Christian Bale has always been my "freebie" (meaning the celebrity far-fetched fling we would have permission from our spouse for).....but I dunno, Harrison Ford might be a close 2nd or even overtake Christian!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I was watching Harrison Ford on Regis and Kelly this morning while on the elliptical........and I would definitely NOT say no to him!!! Even though he is probably old enough to be either my father or maybe even grandfather!! HAHAA!

Does it have to do with the fact he has played 2 of the greatest characters is movie history?? )Han Solo and Indiana Jones??)...Hmmmm maybe!!

Anyway, just had to share.....I mean.....Christian Bale has always been my "freebie" (meaning the celebrity far-fetched fling we would have permission from our spouse for).....but I dunno, Harrison Ford might be a close 2nd or even overtake Christian!!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'd imagine that Bale would be more capable than Ford, should the opportunity arise ... Might want to reconsider that, T, if you ever have to choose between them. :wink:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Him, Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson (I know a little cliche, but my god the eyes). I think it is that I have lived life and been ridden hard look. Add Sam Elliot to that cocktail and the stuff dreams and fantasies are made of!!!!!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You're freebie...LOL

Glad you enjoyed watching Kelly and Regis this am :)
    I have to say Harrison Ford doesn't do it for me..but I have 3 celebs on my freebie list..oh wait, let's make that 4

1) Gavin Rossdale
    2) Paul Rudd (I think that's his name..the guy from clueless)
    4) Greg Kinear (don't laugh..so cute)
    5) Not really my type, but I'll throw hin in for kicks...Christian Bale (who doesn't love him)

Kim
  • spartysue
    spartysue Posts: 29
    Options
    ok, yes, and I would have to add Tom Selleck!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Paul Rudd?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Him, Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson (I know a little cliche, but my god the eyes). I think it is that I have lived life and been ridden hard look. Add Sam Elliot to that cocktail and the stuff dreams and fantasies are made of!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that list and would have to add Sean Connery... OMG that mans voice makes me ermmmm excited :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    YES YES
    Paul Rudd...thanks....

Kim
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I love Sean Connery:flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I second the Sean Connery!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    lol, this is funny!
    I have to say that my freebie would have to be Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He can throw me around and pin me down anytime!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    lol, this is funny!
    I have to say that my freebie would have to be Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He can throw me around and pin me down anytime!

Did you see The Game Plan?? Great flick! He's funny too!! Even better! ;)
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yeah, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade had both Harrison AND Sean.....mmmhmmmm, talk about some eye candy!! And ear candy with Seans voice! LOL!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Add my vote for Dylan McDerrmott. :devil: :devil:

I'd be charged with unlawful restraint, but hells-bells it would be worth it. :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    lol, this is funny!

Did you see The Game Plan?? Great flick! He's funny too!! Even better! ;)

Oh my God, I think I loved him even more after that movie. Me and my girlfriend rented it one night and we laughed so much! He's crazy funny and damn sexy!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    The Rock was great in "Be Cool"--if you haven't seen, you got to! Not my style personally, but he's got great sense of himself and seems like down to earth type guy.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Heck, even I would kiss Harrison Ford on the mouth.

:indifferent:

Well I would! (Han and Indy? The two people I wanted to be growing up? Darn straight I would.)
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Yeah, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade had both Harrison AND Sean.....mmmhmmmm, talk about some eye candy!! And ear candy with Seans voice! LOL!

HUBBA HUBBA!!! :laugh:

OK I have to add Vin Diesel in there too. WoOf!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    YES YES
    Paul Rudd...thanks....

Kim

Paul Rudd is adorable, and hilarious!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    *big sigh* So many hotties out there - then we have our own on here!! *big sigh*

This thread has totally distracted me from my work for the day. I'm good for nothing now!! LOL - thanks guys. I may be good for nothing now, but I'm happy!!