Workout music??

Options
Hmmcglothl
Hmmcglothl Posts: 51 Member
Any suggestions for new workout music? I'm so bored with mine. What are some of your favorites? I like all genres (yep, even country)

Replies

• jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh lol
    The Climb-Hannah Montana
    Stronger-Mandisha
    Good Morning-Mandisha
    waiting for tomorrow-Mandisha
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    Some new ones I just got around to adding to my playlist:

Pitbull - Bonbon
    P!nk - Funhouse
    David Guetta (feat. Kid Cudi - Memories
    David Guetta (feat. Akon) - Sexy Chick
    David Guetta - Titanium
    P!nk feat. Eminem - Here Comes The Weekend
    Jason Derulo - Whatchu Say
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Workout CD's!
  • VeggieLover1983
    VeggieLover1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
    Papa Roach
    Anything rock, with a big angry loud beat lol
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    Honestly, I just turn my Pandora on to the Avicci station and let it roll. I'm not neccessarily a techno person, although some of the beats tend to lean toward that genre a little. But the station remixes a lot songs with a quicker upbeat tempo. Really gets me going for a run!
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    Limp Bizkit
    Rob Zombie
    5 finger death punch
    Killswitch Engage
    Akon
    Young Jeezy
    Keisha
    Rihanna
    Katy Perry
    Lol anything really except like sad country songs... not that I dont like country, just not while I'm trying to work out.
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    The Breaking Benjamin station on Pandora is also really good! If you don't have Pandora, but own a smart phone, I suggest you download the app. It's free, and you can listen to anything your heart desires lol. Good luck
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    All things Metallica :bigsmile:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Limp Bizkit
    Rob Zombie
    5 finger death punch
    Killswitch Engage
    Akon
    Young Jeezy
    Keisha
    Rihanna
    Katy Perry
    Lol anything really except like sad country songs... not that I dont like country, just not while I'm trying to work out.

Pretty much this. I also add in some LMFAO (Party Rock Anthem is an awesome motivation for me) and Lady Gaga (this really depends on the song.....)
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Slayer and Pantera are brilliant for working up a sweat.

The gym I use seems to only have one CD stuck on a constant loop and it's chock full of annoying chav music.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of rock and heavy pop (lady gaga for example does some good stuff to work out to), but actually my favourite one is from a Barbie movie! Princess charm school, Mostly I use it for when I don't need so strong a beat, just motivation, such as when out hiking, cooling down, doing yoga etc. It's actually from a montage where Barbie is trying to learn to balance on one foot with piles of books on both hands, te other foot and her head, as well as various other things, so it's little wonder than it actually works.
    "I don't have a balance. Think I'm gonna Fall. Wish I have a talent. I don't belong here at all.
    Drowning in the Pressure. In above my head. Why did I think I could do this? I should have walk away instead"
    Sound familier? It's kinda how I feel sometimes when trying yoga. Especially some of the more difficult poses where I really do think I'm going to fall. I used to F and Blind like nobodies buisiness, now I just sing this through those moments. Because, as you can imagine, the song soon goes from her falling over every two seconds to mastering it and she's on top of the world.

Yes, I am aware I'm talking about Barbie...lots of kids in my family, and Matel has a really good music budget!
  • Emagali74
    Emagali74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Knife Party
    Skrillex
    New Mumford & Sons cd- Babel
    Pink- Blow me one last kiss
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Amazon offers some cheap "ultimate workout" albums that rate the bpm for each song. I have downloaded some of those in my 135/bpm rate and that keeps me moving on the treadmill. Good luck
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Nina Simone
    Metallica
    Chris DeBurgh
    Iron Maiden
    Nickleback
    Ozzy
    Zepplin
    Conway Twitty
    Dolly Parton

Pretty much anything up tempo with a good bass beat - preferably something blues inspired. My taste in music is pretty eclectic
  • jonnie7053
    jonnie7053 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    podrunner.com do various workout tracks at varying BPM for free download....mainly trance and tribal beats, good for interval training and general workouts.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    some great ideas here thank you! :)
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like a gritty, hard bumping cardio dance/rap mix with strong beats. Some of my songs could make you blush, but help me through my workouts. :blushing:

Some of my favs:

Will.I.am / Nicki Minaj. - Check It Out

Chris Brown: Drop it Low

Eminem- Till I Collapse

Missy Elliott - Lose Control

Step it Up Soundtrack- Shawty Got Moves

Lioness: Best Thing I never Had remix

Will.I.Am- T.H.E. (Go Hard Or Go Home)

Game- How We Do

Macklemore - Thrift Shop

Eve- Tambourine

M.I.A. - Bad Girls