introdution

Options
hello , :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tonkabella
    tonkabella Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome..... this is a good place to be to make friends and loose the pounds. Add me if you want.... I'm in UK and have about another 20lbs to loose, but I'm in no great rush. Have a great day. :flowerforyou:
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    welcome :tongue:
  • grannyfranny2
    Options
    welcome...this is a good place to be. I find alot of help :smile:
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 7 weeks into my lifestyle change, and have been on MFP for 4 weeks. I love it, and have found it very helpful. Feel free to add me if you need some friends:)
  • lulum523
    Options
    Hi! I am new...I gained 15 lbs. over the last month from starting a new job = stress eating, no exercise! I am following 1200 calorie meal plans from the Diet is Dead book/website...hope to lose the weight by start of new year. =))
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello, welcome and much success to you.
  • wibblewobble123
    wibblewobble123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thankyou , i wish everyone the best and good luck , i look forward to see how you are all getting on ; )
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey :)
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Wishing you loads of luck on your journey & if you need anymore friends, please add, would love some more support too

Have a great day

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • cathyee1
    Options
    Welcome to this forum my friend.
  • wibblewobble123
    Options
    Hi! I am new...I gained 15 lbs. over the last month from starting a new job = stress eating, no exercise! I am following 1200 calorie meal plans from the Diet is Dead book/website...hope to lose the weight by start of new year. =))
  • wibblewobble123
    Options
    what is the diet is dead Diet , is it any good ?