My losing weight system

Options
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share a little system that I use in order to lose weight and keep my muscle intact. I take 1 day per week to cooked my meal.
1) I "fried" a mix of many (over 10) vegetables altogether in a HOT (really hot) wok. I put some water on it to "cook" / "fried" the vegetables. I think they do the same in Extreme pita's restaurants.
2) I cook the meat and fish (try to eat all sort of different meat and fish)
3) I cook pasta mixes. The first mix looked like this : red rice, brown rice, and savage rice. The second : Spelt spaghetti, brown rice spaghetti, quinoa spaghetti, whole weat spaghetti. And other mixes.
Here the magic trick, I weight them all like this : 100g for meat, 50g for pasta, and 1 cup of vegetable. I put each of them in a bag (I recycle them afterwards). The whole process takes some time, but I know what I eat and I cannot cheat myself.

I bring some boiled egg in vinegar at the office.
I try to eat something every 2/3 hours (square of cheese, a fruit...etc.)

Cheers !
PS : I'm a french speaker and I'm sorry for the mistakes.

Replies

• neasha27
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Vicstar1977
    Options
    What a good idea!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of cooking it all in one day and then packaging it up like that. Very smart!
  • Turlupinpin
    Options
    Hi guys,

I just wanted to share a little system that I use in order to lose weight and keep my muscle intact. I take 1 day per week to cooked my meal.
    1) I "fried" a mix of many (over 10) vegetables altogether in a HOT (really hot) wok. I put some water on it to "cook" / "fried" the vegetables. I think they do the same in Extreme pita's restaurants.
    2) I cook the meat and fish (try to eat all sort of different meat and fish)
    3) I cook pasta mixes. The first mix looked like this : red rice, brown rice, and savage rice. The second : Spelt spaghetti, brown rice spaghetti, quinoa spaghetti, whole weat spaghetti. And other mixes.
    Here the magic trick, I weight them all like this : 100g for meat, 50g for pasta, and 1 cup of vegetable. I put each of them in a bag (I recycle them afterwards). The whole process takes some time, but I know what I eat and I cannot cheat myself.

I bring some boiled egg in vinegar at the office.
    I try to eat something every 2/3 hours (square of cheese, a fruit...etc.)

Cheers !
    PS : I'm a french speaker and I'm sorry for the mistakes.
    50g of uncooked pasta because pasta and rice grow bigger with water.
  • Lityboy
    Lityboy Posts: 37
    Options
    Pretty smart thinking! Thanks for the insight!!!!!!
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Ive been measuring out my nuts and seeds since they are high cal but I eat them almost daily...

what a fantastic idea doing it with all those food groups- I love it!