Same Outfit, BIG Difference! -37 w/ pics!

Options
Recently I came across the picture on the left of me and my little cousin, who is about 6 there and I am about 267lbs :noway:

Last Friday her and I were going to hang out so I decided to wear the exact same outfit as in the picture, just to have something to compare my progress to.

WOW! This difference blows me away. I am the type who has trouble from day to day seeing any progress in the mirror. I would think to myself, "Big deal, I los 37 pounds. I still look the same."

Oh how WRONG I have been!

Comparison-1.jpg

This comparison has motivated me to keep it up! :bigsmile: I encourage you to take some photos because, trust me, you will love the difference you see when you compare the before/after shots!

Replies

• ILYJRBJNB
    Options
    You look awesome! And your little cuz is a cutie!
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your picture cut off so we cannot see your after picture.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to resize this? It looks too long for my screen. Can you see the whole thing?
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    you can try to right click on it and do view image to see the whole thing.
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just sent a message, cannot see the after pic and I am new don't know how to resize, sorry.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome transformation taking place lady!!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can totally tell a difference!
  • shanbah
    shanbah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to resize the pic, but you can right click and open image in a new tab and see the whole thing. You look great!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I can't see the after picture, either.
  • hzkzpraise
    Options
    Right click on the image, and then select "open image in new tab" -- then you can see it.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    If you right click it you can choose to "view image" and you can see the whole thing.

Wow! You're right, the difference is amazing! Keep up the good work. You're looking great!
  • hzkzpraise
    Options
    PS: What a difference! You look great!
  • naydene_w
    Options
    Great pic. I just right clicked and said show in new tab. That worked for me. Great job on the loss.
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I tried the right click suggestion but it didn't work either.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Wow uv done fab looks like a brand new outfit hehe x
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you've been SOOO wrong!

Great work!!
  • himymfanatic90
    Options
    Yeah, as we look at ourselves in the mirror every day we don't see the changes. But if we have the proof in a picture with how we used to work to current day, it really does make a difference in the way we think! GREAT JOB! You look amazing! :)
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I made my default picture on my profile the same image, so if right clicking doesn't work for some, you can view it there.

I'm sorry the pic sizing is all off! I'm not tech savvy, lol.

Thank you everyone for the congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    keep up the good work :) love to see pics
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sssssssssssmokin! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!