Same Outfit, BIG Difference! -37 w/ pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good job babe! You look great!
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up!!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    great job! We're at the same spot! :) I was around your starting weight, and I've also lost 36 lbs! :) Congrats!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look fabulous.

I agree, everyone should take a pic when they start their weight loss journey and keep one outfit to try on now and again to realize in a different way they look. The scale is only a small part of the equasion.

Congratulations-your hard work is showing!

AnnofB
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That certainly is a big difference!! I feel the same way. Pictures are definitely the key! Congrats!
    :drinker:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. There is definitely a difference. But, I understand how you feel. I always have trouble seeing the progress in myself. Everyone else says they can tell the difference, but I can't....

You're doing great, though. Keep up the great work.
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Wonderful for you to be so proud, great work!

I am able to see the picture, it was just a little small, so I held down CTRL and scrolled the mouse wheel to zoom into the picture.
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! Keep up the great work!! You look great!
  • clarecorrus
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You look great!! Yes, time to buy a new outfit.. lots of colour.. I'm gradually coming out of black and loving it..... well done!! You looks so happy too
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I appreciate the feedback. I can't wait to post a pic when I hit -50 lbs and then -100 lbs (my ultimate goal!)
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    wohoo! great job so far! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!