So excited...

Options
Ok - a couple of years ago, someone gave me a pair of really cute jeans that I have never been able to wear. They are my size (in number only) but have narrow thighs and they just never fit. They were tight with a capital "T" and forget about wearing them to work. Today is casual day at work (every Friday) and I didn't have any jeans that were clean. I dug to the bottom of my drawer and saw these. What the heck - I'll try them on just for fun (or as a form of self-punishment, LOL).

Get this - I need to wear a BELT! I don't wear belts. I don't even own a belt. I wear long shirts to cover the bulge. Not this time sistah!!!!!! I have a belt on (I had to borrow it from my husband)!!!! The back of the waist gaps so much that I could fit my fist in there. The thighs are pleasantly loose and the straight legs make MY legs look long. People who haven't noticed the weight loss are certainly noticing today.

Yeeeeehawwwwwww!!! I am SO pumped and SO motivated that I just can't stand it!! For the first time in my life, I feel like rewarding myself with a new book to read on the TREADMILL rather than FOOD!

This ROCKS!

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome way to start your day! :flowerforyou:
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    WOW!!!!! WTG!!!! Keep up the excellent work. :flowerforyou:
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!! YIPEE!!! Way to go!!! Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful surprise you must have gotten this morning!!! :happy:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Great accomplishment and motivation to keep it going! Good for you :)
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to you! Great reward!

Laura:flowerforyou:
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    Congrats! :smile:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal work!!! Good for you! Keep doing what you are doing....its obviously working!
  • katattack
    Options
    OH man oh man! What a great feeling :smile: :smile:

CONGRATS on all the hard work and focus so far -- and now you're reaping the rewards: Self-confidence, pride, and happiness. Rock those jeans womaness!!!!

*stares down my own 'skinny' jeans* Soon...! We're going to duke it out, skinny jeans.
  • katzpawz
    katzpawz Posts: 754
    Options
    Whoo-hoo! Good for you!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I finally understand the saying "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Woot!!!!
  • aimeemills
    Options
    Fanbloomingtastic! :laugh:
  • rebecca413
    Options
    That's AWESOME! So excited for you! I've been wearing a belt for the first time ever these last few weeks and it feels GREAT!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    HOORAY! What an accomplishment! :drinker:
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    That is soooooo WONDERFUL. I am extremely happy for you. I wish I knew how to do some flips for you. CONGRATULATIONS! :bigsmile:
  • MaryKBallard
    Options
    That is so cool...I'm proud of you.
  • 3littlegirls
    Options
    Congrats!! Must be such an awesome feeling!
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    You just inspired me today!!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    awesome! this is very motivational thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!