FitBit, BodyMedia Fit, Heart Rate Monitors, BodyBugg

Hi all... Alot of people post asking what the differences between these products are... I wanted to post something that I have not seen anyone do before. I bought a Body Media Fit in about 6 weeks ago. I was in the middle of a plateau I could not get out of. This has helped me to lose at least a pound (or more) a week. Here are some screen shots of what the BodyMedia Fit will tell you. (Keep in mind that the calorie burned readings were from this morning when I synced it to my computer at work)

I hope this helps... if anyone has any questions I will try and answer based on my experience.

Damn.... this didn't work right! Ugh!

Replies

• Deisel1974
    Deisel1974 Posts: 19 Member
    Wish I could zoom those.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    I am going to try and post something else... Before I took screenshots of what it shows me per day... which didn't work well... I am going to try and post a pic of the report it gives you, If I can...
  • GreekByMarriage
    If this works I will post the rest... or try to adjust

mud2y8.jpg
  • GreekByMarriage
    that was page 1 of the report, this is page 2 - please keep in mind that I wasn't the best at wearing the device the past few days...

9ie6v7.jpg
  • GreekByMarriage
    Page 3

2eoe34l.jpg
  • GreekByMarriage
    page 4

11m4aja.jpg

I can try to make these bigger...
  • GreekByMarriage
    trying a bigger size (maybe it will be more legible??)

Page 1

nope... didn't work that way... hope the other pages give you somewhat of a better idea.

If you want the actual report to see what BodyMedia can do, message me your email address and I will happily send it to you...
  • jojo4cats
    jojo4cats Posts: 61 Member
    Awesome, thanks for sharing these info. I am considering getting the BodyMedia, just can't seem to get pass the idea of paying $6.95 a month when I really just want to know the total calorie burned throughout the day.