Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games....

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Hmmm where did all the fun threads go :( ... now its all "hello how are you, I hope you have a wonderful day" *sigh* I feel like I should be going to Church......

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm standing in the box with an 0-2 count...gotta be as conservative as possible for any future pitches...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I'm standing in the box with an 0-2 count...gotta be as conservative as possible for any future pitches...

^this
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I know or standing around a bonfire holding hands and singing 'Kumbaya'.... All this 'be positive' stuff turns my stomach...Where's the rage people, where's the rage?!!!!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

^this

^^ me too!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I know or standing around a bonfire holding hands and singing 'Kumbaya'.... All this 'be positive' stuff turns my stomach...Where's the rage people, where's the rage?!!!!
    I feel like they need to realize THERES ADULTS with a SENSE OF HUMOR on this SITE not MARY FREAKING POPPINS
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    All the fun thread starters have strikes against them because the less openminded (read: uptight bishes) among us report them.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

^this

^^ me too!

^^^ same
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Check out my threads. I get heat from them all the time. But I do my best.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    forgot what pic I had cued up on my clipboard...lets find out.

no+sarcasm.jpg
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I feel like they need to realize THERES ADULTS with a SENSE OF HUMOR on this SITE not MARY FREAKING POPPINS

Even Mary Poppins trolled the children into getting their *kitten* beat by their own damn toys.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Bl@@dy turtle-neck and Mom-jean wearers ruining it for everyone!!!!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I mean some threads that should be shut down.. are T.O.M threads.... what goes on with ones body is well with ones body not the universe lol
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    reported.png
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This thread isn't all that fun either.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    This thread isn't all that fun either.

I agree.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have one strike maybe I should swing for the fences today!!!!