does anybody know...

Options
Hello. Does anyone know how many calories are in an:Extra Large Regular hot coffee with Skim milk and 1 splenda from dunkin donuts???? I can't find it! I went to the dunkin donuts website and couldnt find it and I've googled it. I get one every morning mon-fri. I've just been putting it in as 70 calories but I dont know if thats too little or if that's to much. If anyone out there know's or knows where I can find out i would reeeeaaaaally appreciate it! :)

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    On their website they did have large coffee with skim milk and splenda (that is 20 oz) so the extra large is 24 oz = 30 cals
    Coffee with Splenda Large

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 24 fl oz

Servings 1

Calories 30

Calories from Fat 0

Hope that helps :smile:
  • boffo
    boffo Posts: 22
    Options
    coffee is devoid of calories, as is splenda. figure out how much milk you are using... 45 calories per half cup. you are probably using only a few tablespoons... that should be the calories to count.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    What is closet in size on their webiste? Look at the ounces and calculate that way.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    coffee is devoid of calories, as is splenda. figure out how much milk you are using... 45 calories per half cup. you are probably using only a few tablespoons... that should be the calories to count.

There are calories in coffee grounds.
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    The 20oz large is 45 cal so I think it would be safe to say that the Ex Large 24oz would be about 54 cal.

45/20=2.25*24=54
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I don't see a extra large, but a medium is 30 and a large is 45, so your probably even overestimating with 70 but then again sometimes a little cushion is a good thing.

Man, I wish their hot chocolate were so low in calories :grumble:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    On their website they did have large coffee with skim milk and splenda (that is 20 oz) so the extra large is 24 oz = 30 cals
    Coffee with Splenda Large

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 24 fl oz

Servings 1

Calories 30

Calories from Fat 0

Hope that helps :smile:

so then 70 calories is about right then
  • boffo
    boffo Posts: 22
    Options
    I suppose... I'm still used to thinking in WW terms and ignoring less than 25 calories.... looking around the site this morning it came up as 1-5 cals per 12 oz depending on the brand. My 24oz starbucks this morning was 10 calories