What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

Options
I don't know if this post has been done yet but what are you all going to be for Halloween this year? :)

Replies

• Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a mermaid (my hubby's a sailor/sea captain, and our 18month old boy is going to be a crab :)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I'm going to dress as a cougar, it should be amusing, i'll post pics when I have it assembled
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Debating between two costumes: 1. Alice in Chains (dress up as Alice in Wonderland and have chains all over me.. but I've done this costume before for a friend's birthday costume party) or 2. Medusa (buy a bunch of rubber snakes and make a hair piece out of it! This I haven't done before)
  • xxMyWeighxx
    Options
    I'm going to be a mermaid (my hubby's a sailor/sea captain, and our 18month old boy is going to be a crab :)

That is such a cute idea! :)

Also, I like the Alice in Chains idea - clever :)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Pedestrian....by the time I get home from work, help 3 kids get their costume together...I won't have time to get dressed up
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Since the like the last 5 guys I've been on a date with are 30+ and still live with their mothers...

The Crazy Cat Lady!
  • lrtoland
    Options
    I'm planning on dressing up as a random anime character...it should be fun:) I have a pink pig-tail wig and a school uniform-type outfit with white knee-high socks:)
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Going to be chilly this year for halloween! Might be some fires I need to put out :wink:

babe.jpg
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    PIKACHU!

Oh how I adore him. <3 I cannot wait. I just ordered contacts to do the big anime eyes!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    pink poodle skirt and wig wearin' 1950s vampire.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I was thinking either a sexy red riding hood, alice in wonderland (though I'm an auburn vixen now) or cat woman. =)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm going as the Black Widow :)
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was thinking morose, aging, quasi-hipster who is World weary on a desperate and never ending quest for meaning. Or maybe Suave Ben from "Blue Velvet."
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    fat
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    in Florida!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options

^^^^ This is too cute!

I'm running a Halloween 5K as an angel. Only because I already have the wings and halo. The costume that goes with it is too long, so I'm wearing a white tutu and a white shirt.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I totally wanted to be Black Widow as 2 of my kids are going as Iron Man and Capt America! But I am not cute enough (YET) to pull off that costume. I did just order a Wonder Woman shirt with a cape! If I was at my goal - I would go all out with a sexy costume. Next year!
  • dominikaro
    Options
    We don't have Halloween here :( Maby I'll organize one:)
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My daughter, Alice, is going to be....Alice in Wonderland
    My fiance is going to be the Mad Hatter
    I am going to be the Queen of Hearts (and I have two costumes, haha; sexy & "mom")

Themes = <3