What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

Options

Replies

• sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I'll be a mom. Walking their kids from house to house.. :)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Misty from Pokemon! Yeah, you read that right :D
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Pedestrian....by the time I get home from work, help 3 kids get their costume together...I won't have time to get dressed up

:laugh: good one!!!!! I will be the dogwalker passing by .... my accessory? My Malamute!!!! :tongue:
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Running a costume 5k in Indianapolis dressed as Where's Waldo. :bigsmile:
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Red Riding Hood
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    Running a costume 5k in Indianapolis dressed as Where's Waldo. :bigsmile:

That's awesome!
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Going to be a zebra for my work. and then think i will be either Thor or Captain America to walk around with my kiddos. since they are the Hulk and Iron Man. hoping my Husband will be Captain America tho. should be fun..
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I want to be a pokemon :$ LOL
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I always answer the door and when the little boogers say "Trick or Treat!" I give them a trick - usually floating money, coins from behind the ear, or if there is time cups n balls or a rope routine. I dress in a white dinner jacket, a fez, and black tie, and I'll draw a scrawny goatee or pencil mustache a la John Waters.....

Best reaction? A little 4-5 year old girl dressed as Jasmine walked away telling her parent "MOMMY, that was a REAL GENII!"

Second-best. Two 7-8 year old boys run off after trick and treats saying "That was the BEST halloween house EVER IN MY LIFE!"

I love Halloween.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Alice in Wonderland, just got my costume yesterday.
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween, and I'm probably going to dress up twice. Once as Inigo Montoya (going with a group who is dressing as Princess Bride characters), and once with some ladies my age who are dressing as dominatrixes. (5 Shades of Grey, lol! )
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    My friend Jamison is going to dress up as Jameson whisky

My last name is Meister, so I'm going to be Jagermeister

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to dress up as Red Bull, so that we can be a Jager bomb together lol but he wants to be Hitman
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    PIKACHU!

Oh how I adore him. <3 I cannot wait. I just ordered contacts to do the big anime eyes!

ahhh pokemon power haha! I'm gonna try to do Togepi :)
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm being a bumble bee! and my roommate is being a lady bug! :D we have our room decorated with lady bugs and bumble bees! for a room contest as well
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Werewolf
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Doped up on Prozac probably so I might go as some kind of weird crazy fairy :D
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    1285245718421_3901305.png
  • lukeevans85
    lukeevans85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing. My 4 year old son is going to be iron man and our 2 month old son will be captain america. We toyed with the idea of me being the hulk or thor and my wife being black widow...but I'm not sure we'll dress up. Might just leave it for the kids.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure yet, but definitely something with a tutu :bigsmile: i'm obsessed
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Link ^^ or the punisher ooo the cookie monster :D... if i do dress up.... have to take care of my sisters kid ^^.... soo idk but ill mke him batman >:D