I made it pass the 10 lb. mark and it feels good.....

Options
I started my journey on Jan. 19, 2010- SW- 285 and it is now Feb. 19, 2010- CW- 274. Just wanted say it out loud and to let others know that it may seem as if you are not losing weight or it is happening to slow. Just remember that we did not put it on overnight & it is not going to disappear overnight. Hang in there and know that you have a friend (Taye) at MFP with the same goal as you.

Take care everyone,

Replies

• marshakay77
    Options
    Congrats!
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! Keep up the progress!
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    great job! keep going!
  • jhuff
    jhuff Posts: 5
    Options
    That's fantastic! :D
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I started my journey on Jan. 19, 2010- SW- 285 and it is now Feb. 19, 2010- CW- 274. Just wanted say it out loud and to let others know that it may seem as if you are not losing weight or it is happening to slow. Just remember that we did not put it on overnight & it is not going to disappear overnight. Hang in there and know that you have a friend (Taye) at MFP with the same goal as you.

Take care everyone,

Congratulations Taye! :flowerforyou: You're doing great! :drinker: Keep "working with your numbers", getting some exercise, drinking lots of water, and you eventually WILL lose all the weight that you want to! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Take care everyone,

That is just fantastic! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. These new habits will mean a new you! Take care!:flowerforyou:
  • mrsmeadows327
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It's frustrating sometimes to admit that we didn't put it all on overnight and that it won't come off overnight. I'm happy for you Taye, keep up the great work!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    That's awesome! I still reme.ber how good that first 10lbs felt :))
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet you feel great!
  • mouser79
    Options
    Congratulations
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Well done here's to the 14lb mark!
  • urso99
    urso99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be very PROUD of yourself!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!