Minus 35 lbs after Insanity/Body Revolution/C25K!

Options
rosarenee1
rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
I finished a round of Insanity this past weekend and after taking my progress pictures wanted to post one compared to when I first started. The first picture was taken @ roughly 181 in April after losing 7 lbs doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Since the first picture I have completed one round of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and her Ripped in 30 dvd, Insanity, C25K and one 5k as well as one 10k (my time was 1:03!!) and a total of 35 lbs lost over 6 months! RIght now I am training for a half marathon and starting a Body Revolution/Insanity hybrid.

I started off with a 1200 calorie diet, mostly whole foods/clean eating/no processed foods with one cheat day a week and not really eating exercise calories. After a few months I upped my calories to 1500 and will eat back some exercise calories if I did a long workout (running plus insanity or something). I also don't really do crazy cheat days like before (it would make me get sick to eat too much out of my norm) but allow myself a special treat if I want it and don't go overboard (too often. lol). I usually eat more calories on Sundays if we eat lunch with family but I don't think it's a problem.

Thanks for looking!

First picture I was wearing XL shorts and size 38 sports bra. Second picture I am wearing size 10 Lululemon shorts and size 34 sports bra. Hoping to lose 15 more lbs!

10-9-diptych-1.jpg

Replies

• _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You can see the change throughout your body--looks like you lost a bunch of inches!
    I'm at just about the same weight as you now, with the same goal. :smile:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow lady! That is SOME difference! Get it done!!!!!!!!!
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    Yes, many inches! I haven't measured in a few weeks but I am impressed with how much has changed on my hips/stomach/chest area!

Thanks. :)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I see abs! Definitely awesome!
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation--you're looking great! keep up the excellent work :flowerforyou:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Is there only 60 days between the two pictures? I gave Insanity a go awhile back and I'm considering attempting it again now that I've lost some weight (wasn't successful the first time). I'm currently doing C25K and thought it might be too much... but with results like yours as motivation, I think I might try it! Nice job :wink:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Hat's off to you girl! You look amazing!!
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

There is 6 months between the pictures! I wish it would have happened in 60 days. ;)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. I'm on week 3 of Insanity myself. May I ask how tall you are?
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    You look great - congrats on the hard work!
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    I am 5'5" :)
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Nice work Ladybug! You look AWESOME!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I see thigh gap! Way to go, Rosa!!!
  • runningonmargaritas
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring!!

I'm about where you were 6 months ago. I'm just starting a 10K plan with Insanity on my cross days.
  • kantoka
    kantoka Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!! GOOD job!!!!
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive words!!! It's nice to see just how far I've come since the weight loss has been slower recently.
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job.. you look great.
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring!!

I'm about where you were 6 months ago. I'm just starting a 10K plan with Insanity on my cross days.

Good luck!! I think it's a great combo.
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look so Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing, such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!