What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

Options

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- Black Widow from Iron Man 2 though, not the Avengers. It's a different S.H.I.E.L.D patch
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Achilles
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I teach preschool AND have two kiddos, so I'm going to be very tame this year... I have a magnificent poodle skirt so I'm going to be a 1950's chick... Think Sandy (Sandra Dee) pre-carnival, black skin tight outfit ... Sweet and innocent :wink:
    I'm going to beg the husband and see if he will do a little 50's bad boy (Johnny) look... We'll see...
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Ron Swanson and my wife is going as Leslie Knope.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Ron Swanson and my wife is going as Leslie Knope.

Dude.. furken win!
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I wish I was going to a party or had a reason to wear a costume. We don't do it here at work and my kids go with their friends since they're older now & don't want mom tagging alone :grumble:
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    a bumblebee!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing. I don't think I'm going anywhere. If I do go out though I'll go as the horse head from Godfather.
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a ninja.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Anakin Skywalker...........when he turned into Darth Vader Pre Helmet
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Cat woman from the dark knight
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Cruella Deville!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A friend and fellow teacher and I love watching Ellen and she always has the girls Sophia Gracie and Rosie on there...well...we're dressing up as them. I have darker hair so I'll be Sophia G. and she has long blonde so she'll be Rosie. We went on PInterest and found directions to make a tutu and then got black tank tops and put the names on it. I know some people not have heard of these girls...google them! They're cute! We also have tierras and pink microphones!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'll be dressing up as a cowgirl!
  • AmyParker979
    AmyParker979 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Blind Mag
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Tentatively Marilyn Monroe. I bought the 'famous white dress' she wears in the movie Seven Year Itch. But I need accessories - faux fur wrap, long white gloves, costume jewelry and a kick *kitten* pair of heels. On the fence whether I'll use my own hair and just style it ala Marilyn or buy a platinum wig. And the makeup will be tricky....I can't do eyeliner to save my life. Have backup Vampiress costume if I change my mind:bigsmile:
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mom. lol. My son was an indian last year, but I was too big to fit into any of the costumes I liked. So I was determined to lose enough weight and be Pocahontas this year........didn't happen. :grumble:

Edit: that's he's a racecar driver this year..I guess I'm big enough to be the car?
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Skinnier :wink:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 5K dressed like Ace Ventura when he goes to the mental hospital.

aceventura.jpg
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm a kitty cat every year. I'm boring.