Looking to make some new friends! :)

Options
Looking to make some new friends on here! :) it's nice to have a place where you can go and talk to people who are wanting similar goals and have the same issues. People to look to for advice and support/ motivation! :)

I'm a pretty nice person... I love talking to new people :) add me! I'll help motivate in anyway I can! I'll share any tricks I've learned along the way! :)

Thanks!
*~Katie

Replies

• PeteSuppoti
    Options
    Fee free to add me if you can stand a snarky wise *kitten*.
  • kenahmarie
    Options
    Hello! I sent you a friend request! I'm just starting my weight loss journey & am looking for other people to connect with a keep me motivated. Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request now, I can always use new, motivating friends!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I could use some supportive friends. I'd love it if you'd add me!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!!! I love to motivate and share my knowledge as I get it through my personal trainer. Plus I am super friendly and really good at advice giving, I get it from my dad :)
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I like everyone (from super friendly, to snarky wise *kitten*).
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Yankees242
    Yankees242 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. =)
  • norta10
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • laceface626
    Options
    Hi Katie!

I'm looking to make some friends also :), I'm adding you right now. Anyone else, feel free to add me as well!

And if you are looking for extra motivation or recipe ideas, check out my blog on tumblr: http://laceywon.tumblr.com/
    I post a lot of my meals with the ingredients and etc!

-Lacey
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I'm pretty friendly and encouraging. :)
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! Feel free to add.
  • JordanSky26
    JordanSky26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to make new friends especially during this weight loss journey of mine. Feel free to add me. That goes for others too.
  • CJ5Sayrah
    Options
    Hello MFP world! I'm always looking for ways to keep my food intake different and some occasional encouragement that I'm just as willing to give out!
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • smruggles
    smruggles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request!! =) I'm 26 and the biggest I've ever been in my life. I weigh 160 and the BMI chart tells me I'm overweight?!? I've always been an hourglass shape, but generally in the normal/underweight category! I need help staying motivated and any and all help with recipes and prepping food for the workday are GREATLY appreciated!! =)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Looking to make some new friends on here! :) it's nice to have a place where you can go and talk to people who are wanting similar goals and have the same issues. People to look to for advice and support/ motivation! :)

I'm a pretty nice person... I love talking to new people :) add me! I'll help motivate in anyway I can! I'll share any tricks I've learned along the way! :)

Thanks!
    *~Katie

Awesome accomplishments katie....just thought I would throw that in