What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    something slutty!
    halloween is always the best because it allows me to dress up like the little *kitten* i am.
    pigtails, thigh-highs, cleavage.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I bottle of propofol
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wonder woman! :)
  • AmyParker979
    AmyParker979 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Skinnier :wink:

FTW!
  • Techn0mancer
    Options
    I'm going to be a slimmer version of myself.. I've been working on the costume for months.. I think it's fairly convincing
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hungry for my kids candy.
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    zombie firefighter
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a pretty awesome mom whilst her son enjoys the heck out of HIS halloween. Idk...it's just something about adults wearing costumes that screams kiddy & creepy at the same time. It's just not for me.
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    victorian vampire
  • sgaranzuay
    sgaranzuay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going to put my new "thinner' frame to good use. I'm going as a version of The Doctor. Perhaps #10, but more likely #9. Definitely not #11 - I can't do the bow-tie. Even though they are cool :-)

If you don't know who The Doctor is, I'm so sorry. Go to Netflix and watch Doctor Who. You'll be changed forever...in a good way!

- Severin

#CommittedDork
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Well, since I'm still not hot enough to go as something slutty like most other women do, I'm going to go as a Viking. My name will be Helga. I might wear some metal, maybe a helmet with horns. Perhaps I will carry a shield in case some *kitten* goes down.
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I bottle of propofol

F'n HILARIOUS!!! What! No Honey Boo Boo's? :noway:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    new_walmart_uniforms.jpg
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Definitely zombies for the local zombie walk... not sure about other parties.

We're going to be contaminated CDC workers for the zombie walk. Maybe wear fancy clothes, like a prom gown, for any parties, but zombie it up. Prombies.
  • ScumbagSteve
    ScumbagSteve Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dr. Phil
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Something slutty. lol
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to limit the damage to 2 pounds heaver, and work to get that off in the weeks after. Next question...
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I wish I was going to a party or had a reason to wear a costume. We don't do it here at work and my kids go with their friends since they're older now & don't want mom tagging alone :grumble:

Dress up and hand out candy at your house! I did that last year and kids love it!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Something slutty. lol

BOOOOOOOOM!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    drunk.

its a smaller deal here, but if we stay in the house all the neighbours kids come round and demand sweets, so we go to the pub and get sh*tfaced instead..... Win, I think.