60 day at home challenge?

Options
I want to challenge myself to a 60day fitness regimen. I am planning to start tomorrow september 1 and ending november 1. I am going to take before and after photos. I want to lose at leaet 20 pounds. If i succeed I will post my pics up. I think this is what i nees to keep me motivated. My boyfriend has agreed to do it with me, i hope he goes all two months with me. We both can really benefit from this. I plan on cutting out as much processed carbs as possible. I will only drink water my entire challenge and will exercise everyday at least 30 minutes. I want to try and get out and walk or who knows maybe even try and run. Has anyone ever done this? I would really appreciate any and all motivation!

And is this a good idea? Any suggestions on what i should eat to cut belly fat? And recipes(chicken, fish)?

Replies

• erind12
    erind12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! :)
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    Go you!! You are going to do great. I am doing the 13 week beginners walk/run program. By the end of the 13 weeks you are supposed to be able to do a 10k. It is nice because it slowly introduces you to running so you don't hurt yourself. I also like doing Jillian Micheal's DVD's . Add me if you want :)
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Idea! I would only change one thing. Don't commit to working out EVERY DAY for 30 minutes a day just yet. I would commit to 4-5 days for the first few weeks and then if that seems ok, up it a day and so forth. I feel like when I say "I HAVE to do this every single day"...I usually end up disappointing myself because life happens. I am great now with 5 days a week, even though sometimes that gets hard. It is so good that your man is doing it with you! Best of Luck!!!
  • chamgiggz
    Options
    In a way I am kind of sort of doing it, I started Insanity 2 days ago and I am on day 3, it is a 60 day work out video...that is a way to commit pick a video...and I also made a calendar so I can see my achievement, and I also am not weighting myself the whole 60 days, and I also decided to take my measurement because the scale doesn't tell the whole story
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I want to start some kind of personal challenge myself!! You can do it!! :)
  • belliesmom
    Options
    Thanks for all the help and suggestions. I believe this will be good for me. And i will do it at least 5 times a week so I dont over work my body. Thats a great idea to not weigh myself the whole 60 days! I will definantly not weigh myself so i wont get discouraged if something happens. The last time i didnt weigh myself two months, when i finally did-i had lost 20 pounds! If anyone wants to join me, we can all do it together:)
  • TylersMom10
    Options
    I would like to join in with this Challenge!! My Challenge is to Eat healthy (Trying not to slip up.)Exercise five days a week for at least 30 mins.,I have a hard time not drinking my Dr.Pepper so I would like to challenge myself to not drinking it everyday (Like I do now!!) Oh and I like the idea of not weighing in,so I will be doing that as well!! Thanks for starting this,It will really keep me on my toes! Day1 starts tomorrow,September 2nd.
  • TylersMom10
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention,I have 14lbs I want to lose!!
  • eriopka
    Options
    Thats soo much wieght to loose! My trainer said anything over 2 lbs a week is not weight that will actually stay off. Be careful! Good luck in your goals