Would like motivation!

Options
Hi everyone! I've been around here for a while, but i'm looking to add new friends for motivation! :)
I try to comment on significant milestones, but sometimes people just don't respond. Looking for people who are willing to share their journey with me as well as encourage me on mine!

Replies

• mkkhoza
    mkkhoza Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey there,
    MK here...just joined a week ago. Definitely hear the need for motivation to keep at it. We CAN do this :)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to have more motivated and supportive friends! Feel free to add me!
  • gini65
    gini65 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I NEED motivation and will motivate!!! Add me!
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    Thanks! I seem to lose a lot of people because I use MFP kind of sporadically...sometimes I just don't have time to get on here, you know? People always delete me...but I always come back! I am hoping to find people that can motivate me but also support me in those times when I just can't get on and log everything. :)
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and would love to share motivation! Feel free to add me
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I log on most days and try and help anyone that needs it.

Get your butt moving and.................................Add me if you like lol

Good luck with all your goals and missions!!
  • nicolenccu
    nicolenccu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, im looking for the same motivation, if you want to you can contact me at sna4life2002@hotmail.com and just inform me that you are from fitnesspal and we can start motivating. look forward to talking to you some more.