Billy Blanks Taebo

Options
Hey, I'm just beginning the Billy Blanks Taebo T3 Total Transformation Training.
They have a variety of different options of routines.
How do i go about tracking my burn ?
Taebo isn't an option under cardio, it's "not found"

any ideas?

Does anyone use this program?

Replies

• shorty0j
    Options
    OMG i stared Billy blanks tae bo "ultimate tae bo" today and is soo good and u burn plenty of calories !!! is very challenging but it pays!!!
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    I do the Taebo amped w/ the 3lb weight bar! It is great!! I list it under aerobics
  • PinguimPraiero
    PinguimPraiero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started training with Tae Bo Boot Camp Elite, it is 40 minutes of intense cardio burn and weight resistance training. I decided to track it as 40 minutes of step aerobics as well as 20 minutes of boxing, because boy it sure does feel like it!

Once someone recommended tracking it as kickboxing but MFP doesn't make that an option, either.
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    Enter it in the data base under cardio, then you can track your caories burned too
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i JUST did taebo..he kicks your butt...i am so weak right now haha...very good cal burn workout!! I put mine under Aerobics as well.
  • Cateyez
    Options
    I am not sure how accurate this website is, but check it out! This may help with your counting your calories with Taebo.

http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calorie-calculator.asp
  • AngelaRae23
    Options
    thanks guys!! he goes SOOO fast in his videos im like wth ?? haha im just trying to learn the moves and he's going a mile a minute, hahaha. It's good though, really gets yah going !!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    OK! You've sold me! I have the Billy Banks TaeBo Amped series with the 3 pound weighted bar. I love it! Ever since I bought the set on amazon.com, they keep showing me other TaeBo DVD recommendations. And I keep getting suckered in. :smile:

I bought the TaeBo Amped Rockin' Abs and Rockin' Buns DVDs. I tried the buns this morning and the abs one a few days ago. My abs are still sore. It was a good workout.

So I was just looking at my amazon.com/goldbox quick picks again today and Ultimate Tae Bo was being recommended at a discounted price. I read the customer reviews and then added it to my shopping cart.

Then my husband walked in, so I quickly switched back to my MFP browser tab so he wouldn't notice that I was shopping again. While pretending to be using MFP, I noticed this topic in the upper right hand corner of my home page. So as soon as my husband left, I went back to my amazon cart and click the purchase button!

My husband is addicted to P90X. He's currently a stay at home dad. He works out to at least 2 of his P90X videos a day and runs 4 or 5 miles on the treadmill when our toddler is napping. He does push-ups with a 3 year on his back. But I prefer my Tae Bo! I was involved in Tae Kwon Do a lot over 20 years ago when I was a teenager, so Tae Bo is really fun for me.

I can't wait to try the Ultimate Tae Bo workout! (I add it to MFP as "Judo, karate, kick boxing, tae kwan do")
  • saram21
    Options
    I used to do Taebo but I never really worked hard at it. I just did it because my mom wanted me to work out with her. Honestly, I never liked it. It just wasn't the kind of workout I like to do. However, my mom loved it! Two summers ago my mom had a vacation to Massachusettes planned to go see her family. She wanted to lose a bit of weight before she went so she would look good for the beach. She did Taebo along with taking out all the junk food in her diet. She lost 30lbs! So I say, if you love it, keep at it. I've seen that Taebo really pays off! I
  • bethie0828
    bethie0828 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Judo, karate, kick boxing, tae kwan do This is the entry that is in the database that I use for Billy Blanks Taebo.
  • Cateyez
    Cateyez Posts: 7
    Options
    I did taebo today bootcamp elite. I love taebo. I get a full body workout. I love my treadmill too, but taebo makes me feel like i have done a great workout!