Power Sculpt/ Cardio Max DVD

Options
I've seen tons of people talk about the 30 day shred- my question is : does anyone do the videos Power Sculpt and Cardio Max? I have had Cardio Max for a year or so now and have only done it a couple times (kicks my butt every time though!) and i just did it again today after mooonths of having done it. I am going to try and stick to it now that MFP, tracking, and all of you keep me accountable and give me motivation. I think tomorrow im going to get Power Sculpt and 30 day shred. For now i plan to alternate between Cardio Max and power sculpt 4-5x a week like they suggest. So if anyone has reviews on either 3 of the DVDs (the two i mentioned and 30 day shred) or if anyone does the powersculpt and cardio max your thoughts & success on them would be appreciated :)

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    My AT&T has a shortened version for free On Demand in the Exercise TV then Biggest Loser or Jillian Micheal's section. If you have an On Demand service you can try the routine for free.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have Cardio Max and 30DS. Cardio Max is pretty killer, but I like it a lot. As far as 30DS, I've done it, but I've never done the whole 30 days. I think I just have a problem with Jillian, because Bob and Jillian can do the same exact workout, and I'll only finish it if it's Bob..I have no idea why. Anyway (that got a tad off point, sorry), both of them are really good, in my opinion. I'm a fan of all the BL workouts that I've done (which is almost all of them).
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    30DS is a great work out, but I got bored doing the same thing for so long. But it does kick your butt, for sure! I have both the Power Sculpt and Cardio Max... I LOVE them!! I've worked thru them both and do all 3 levels when I do those work outs. When you first start them, you feel like it's the hardest thing ever! But they get better as you get stronger and more fit. So stick to it! Good luck!! :)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    never heard of Cardio Max Is that the titile of the dvd?
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    yeah! thats the title. its a 'biggest loser' workout DVD also.
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    ok, for sure feeling it today! lol cardio max kicked my butt... literally. my butt hurts so bad from all of the lunges!
  • BigMama53
    BigMama53 Posts: 6
    Options
    The first week is the sorest. Stick with it. I love Cardio Max and Power Sculpt.
    And I feel the same way about prefering Bob over Jillian. He is a good trainer.
  • katsturges
    Options
    I've been trying to do cardio max and so far it's really challenging for me. I think it's a really fun work out and just recently also bought power sculpt. Are you supposed to alternate them every other day, or how do you use them together?
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    i mix them up with the shred, along with doing stuff outside like walking hills, jogging and biking. If you do the entire Cardiomax or Sculpt it takes aver 45 min of really tough stuff. Sometimes I'll walk the same day as the sculpt but to do both in one day is overkill. When you think they are too easy just buy heavier weights--its a whole new ball game. I started with 3 pounds and now use 10 and 12.