Looking for Supportive Friends!

Hey. I'm Rachel. I'm 26 and excited about getting back to ME =) I've been a divorced single mom for a while and used that as an excuse to let my weight go... but I am happy to say that I will be getting married again in the spring and hope to be in shape by then. Feel free to add me. I'd love to have some friends on here for support and to see what everyone else is doing. I have a FB health and fitness support group, so feel free to join it if you'd like. The link is on my MFP profile. =)

Replies

• jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me as a MFP buddy if you like. I have been on since the first of the year and have reached my weight goal. I continue to log to keep myself in check and to provide support, motivation and occasional butt kicking to others. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and good luck.
  • Hey There! I'm new here too and would love some buddies for support and motivation! I'm 23 and need to get back to me too. I'm really excited to take charge and make changes stick! I'll add you!

Leigh
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    hey there,im looking for friends in my age group im 22 ill add you!
  • Hey, ditto! I'm new, 23, and looking for some inspirational MFP buddies. Feel free to add me!

x Sam
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who added me! You all have been very supportive!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    I will be anyones MFP buddy. I offer some good feedback from time to time. Anyone can feel free to add me if they like.
  • cheshire1986
    cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
    gunna get adding as im after active mfp friends too many people out there for the numbers lol hope to chat to and help where i can even if its just the odd congratulations on a reached goal or good workout :)