Newbie - Starting to day

Options
Hello Everyone!! Hope your all having a fab day and enjoying yourselves :-) My name is Wendy and i am new to this website!

I have decided to join this as i want to lose some weight roughly about a stone and a half and thought that if i came on to here that i may get some surpport as well .

I am currently following the weight watchers diet but am not signed up to the meeting as what with my work i dont really get much time to go to the meetings at the times they have them.

please feel free to add me

Replies

• Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I felt the same way, Time to get serious. I've found this website and particularly the Android app to be a great help with tracking my calories and exercise. Stick with it!
  • dbparra
    dbparra Posts: 21
    Options
    I like your profile name. This site has been helpful for accountability with food. And encouraging with friends all in the "same boat." feel free to add
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • Jejjy
    Jejjy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I have just started to use this program and I am really excited so far. Everyone one needs support! I am trying to lose
    50 to 60 pds.. I wish it was as easy and fun to take it off like it is to put it on!:blushing:
  • markdfield
    Options
    Good luck with it and I agree with the comment about the android app. I find it very useful especially the ability to scan the bar code on some food - makes it really quick and reliable to get the right numbers.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello there..I want to start off by saying WELCOME to MFP to jejjy and timetogetseries .You have choosen a great site to do your journey. Very supportive and motivational.. You and everyone is welcome to add me if you wish..:drinker:
  • melinade
    melinade Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello everyone, i just signed up today and ready to start my program tomorrow. i am very excited and cant wait to met new people to take this journey with me. :smile:
  • gpteran
    gpteran Posts: 37
    Options
    Congrats for taking the step... you can add me.
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm new to this website too and I wish have great time with you during thie journey. I don't call my journey weight loss journey but "a new life journey". As far as I've seen, most of you are feeling the same.
    I'm very happy to be a part of this.

Please feel free to add me too!
    I'm very supportive ;-)
  • lmd71
    lmd71 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome to the fun!

Seriously, dieting and sharing achievements can be fun. Alone is hell, but with others it's marvelous (:
  • SPHmypal
    SPHmypal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Newly here too.
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wendy!!
  • tlmitchell70
    tlmitchell70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me :) MFP is great.
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I fell exactly like you! Much easier to put on weight than losing! But we will succeed! :wink:
  • fgarduno90
    fgarduno90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, also needing friends to get motivated! =) Im trying to lose weight and today is my first day in this website. Send me a request if you think you can help. I can help too. Good luck to everyone..